Users can now do a basic SEO Health-check in Chrome Canary DevTools or with the Lighthouse extension. The current list of SEO Audit features is not a very comprehensive one and also doesn’t give any SEO guarantee for Google web search or other search engines.
Know how to use it in the Lighthouse Chrome Extension:
• First, install the Lighthouse Chrome Extension
• Click on the Lighthouse icon in the extension bar
• Select the Options menu, tick “SEO” and click OK, then Generate report
Know how to use it in the Chrome Developer tools on Chrome Canary:
• Open Chrome Developer Tools
• Go to Audits
• Click Perform an audit
• Tick the “SEO” checkbox and click Run Audit.
See forum discussion at Google+.